Monday, July 27, 2009

Look-A-Like Contest....or Back to the Future?


On the right, you'll see a picture of my old buddy Big Ike Griggs.....






So we're at the grocery store Sunday afternoon and Nancy sees this odd looking fellow. She believes he looks a lot like my old buddy Big Ike Griggs. Ike has a penchant for fancy clothes and so forth.... In any case Nancy causes me to take a picture of this guy, who like Big Ike was all too happy to have his picture made. See picture on right of the alleged "Big Ike Look-A-Like". This gentleman was quite kind, and affable. Chatting with him I found out that he had just turned 80 years old. He was with his daughter at the grocery store - who looked to be about 30 to me. Amazing. Here's a picture of the guy at the grocery store......








I Honestly don't think there is too much resemblance do you? On the other hand when I got back to the house and started putting this together, I noticed a certain similarity between this character and someone who I am even closer too than Big Ike. See below......


Could this be a preview of my future......??????











Mike Roberts @ 54 years vs. Mike Roberts @ 80 years...
NO Way! I'd have to lose too much weight, and I'll never live that long or look that good.
All the best,
Mike

1 comment:

  1. That made me laugh right out loud!!!
    Too funny;)
    Miss you - Kacey

    ReplyDelete