- Your last day of employment will be March 2, 2009
- You will receive your full bonus for 2008; and a prorated bonus for 2009
- After that, you will receive 17 weeks of severance pay.
- You will also receive 3 weeks of vacation pay.
- Your health insurance will remain in force until September 2009.
- You get to keep your full pension.
Essentially, the company has given me paid leave for 8 months to try and discover what I want to do besides work for them. As far as I am concerned, this may be the luckiest break / brake, I ever had. I am going to try and take this at least semi-seriously and optimize this golden opportunity to try something new. That's what the "Let Go Journal" will be about. I got "Let Go" and now I get to "Let Go". I'll try and get you caught up with me....since its been roughly a week and half "black Friday".....all the best