Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year ! It's a Landslide

Well, with lesss than two hours to go, it appears to be a landslide in my previous post on which guy looks happier. 80 Percent of registered voters agreed that my IP picture really looked like a guy who had a corn cob shoved up his (_l_). Scroll Up to see the IP Photo.

In many ways this is unfortunate, to find out that for the last 6 years I have been walking around, looking like I had a corn cob shoved up my (_l_); however at least now that I have discovered this, I can take corrective action. Beginning, next week - this blog will be sporting the "new old look" instead of "the corn cob up the arse" look!

Thanks for your input...and all the best and Happy New Year to all of You!
mike

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I always thought you were handsome, but I LOVE the new look! Happy AND sexy? Nancy you are one lucky gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Southernthang.....
    you are such a tease....keep it up.

    All the best,
    mike

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your good buddy wants to know WHO is the man with the white beard - he claims it can't be you and it must be a joke...is it really you?

    Do you have white hair on your ass he wants to know???

    Do you remember when we were young - I can't.

    ReplyDelete